Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I’m optimistic and cheerful person. I value honesty and sincerity. I like to help people. You can always rely on me. I’m open and sociable person. I love traveling. I was in Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany. Of course I like traveling around my country. There are a lot of places to see here. Nature is amazing, if you have a trip on a boat along the Dniper you would see how beautiful and rich our country is. I will be pleased to show it to you. Traveling is a great way to make our inner world wider and richer. But I do not want to travel alone. The world is more beautiful when someone special is holding my hand. I want to admire sunsets and to drink champagne with my soul mate who I hope to find here. I do not ask to much I just want to smile and to make someone happy to the fullest. I love singing. Of course Im not a professional but I am doing all my best. I also write poems. Would you like to hear one? Perhaps my next poem will be about us.

Tagged:

3 comments: