Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I am a very versatile woman who likes to try everything new in this life, who likes to live every day with new expressions and never give up. I rejoice in every new day and try take from life everything possible! My nature is well- balanced, merry and friendly. I value honesty and sincerity in any kind of relationships. My friends say that I am very communicative person.
I am sure that good and strong relationship is the work of two people who want be together.Ideal relationship, it is when every new day is different from the previous, it is when two people always surprises each other and never feel boring together. I am ready to share my life with the man, who is confident, self-reliant and knows what he wants from life, he is sure of his desires and aspirations. He likes to be a gentleman and loving and giving person.

Tagged:

2 comments:

  1. oh nice to see u g,
    0313 4032729 plz chat with mee here ok ahmad here

    ReplyDelete