Monday, May 26, 2014

I am pretty young girl with green eyes and good character. I am very positive and kind, i like to spend my time with my friends, does not matter were walking, drinking coffee or watch movies. I like kittens and cats and everything that is connected with them. Sometimes I am full of energy, sometimes lazy - my mood can change several times per day but always positive. I am serious in my search and looking for great in all senses and spheres relations I know it may take time and efforts but I am ready for this and I know how to make it work.
A man of my dream is strong and serious, but for sure tender, loving and passionate. Must be kind and open-hearted, sometimes funny, sometimes good, sometimes overworked. Why overworked? Because I can help you to relax. I am not looking for a prince or fairytale character. I am looking for real man with real feelings for making with him real relations.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment