Monday, May 26, 2014

I should say that it is very hard for me to describe myself but I will tell what my clients have used to say about me. They say I am kind and supportive, best and gentle, caring and loving. I think that I am a very good friend and listener. But I can’t easily trust people. I am a kind of woman who has few but real friends and dream to find one and real love. If I find a person I can trust he will have my heart forever. I am a kind of perfectionist in life if I do something I try to do it good and if I love somebody then do it with all my heart!
I want to find a good man whom I can trust and share all my life with. He should be serious and positive. I want him to have a strong character and he should definately know what he does and what he wants. It is important for me that he is honest and open with me as I hate lie and craftiness in relationship.

Tagged:

1 comment: