Thursday, August 21, 2014



Hi sweet Friends I’m Fiza Memon 22 years old from Mumbai city.  I have 1 brothers and 2 sisters in my family.They also really like friends and lovers. But they don’t know that I am also trying to make some friends throughout internet. And only in this case I visit here to join this blog of online conversation and friendship. I personally think about this site that it will be the most successful site of Indian people because here are lots of Indian girls and boys visit for online chatting and making friends. If you want to see my photos you can see my personal profile on this site. If you want to contact I also upload my personal mobile number. You people also send me yours mobile number. I think we can spend a good time with each others and sweet comments your apply my site.Did you like me?

Tagged: ,

1 comment:

  1. hi dear call or text me for fun +919176835086

    ReplyDelete