Sunday, June 8, 2014

I am very sociable. I like to listen to music, go to beautiful places, traveling, spending time with interesting and extraordinary people. I am very interested in sports, doing that keeps my body in a healthy tone, but I still love sweets. At the moment, I'm a student, the economics department, I want to bea caring mother, a good wife.
I have a few hobbies. I like to take care of animals. I have a cat, Lev. I like to listen to music. I visit the dancing class "jazz-funk", we often perform at various concerts and competitions. I'm also involved in the modeling industry, participating in fashion shows, in beauty contests, and attend various castings. I love summer vacation. I spend it with my friends. Every day is full of adventure. We swim in the river, sunbathe, play different games. With my friends having fun! A man should be older women that he could protect me, always support. Men - these are our support, for them we should be like a stone wall, fearlessly and comfortably. Of course he should love children, and food that I'll cook it, do not forget to make compliments, favors, and always look his best.

Tagged:

1 comment: