Saturday, June 14, 2014

I have a good heart because my parents are nice people and they tried to bring up nice daughter, the same I am going to do with my children because I believe the most important is to be a good person. I am a best loyal, sincere woman. My dream is to have a loving family. I need to belong to one man in the deep sea of love. Somebody was saying that an ideal woman should be like a chef in the kitchen, a lady in the society, and loving in bed. I agree ... I like sport a lot, like to be active and healthy. Why am i here? Nothing unusual - by advice of my friend i decided to try this service and to find my match. Who knows - time will show. I am very elegant, well-balanced and caring lady. But most of all I have natural beauty =) I am looking for man who value real women beauty and know how it is precious in nowadays ... =) I am educated, smart, enthusiastic and active lady. I have my own views and goals in life, I am open and easy-going, have positive attitude to life as my cup is always half full. I would call myself a real lady, a lady with good taste and style, good manners, good mood, nice soul and loving heart! Life gives us a lot of opportunities where we can try our talents and open ourselves, so I put my energy into sport, meeting with friends, belly dancing and learning English. So, honey, what about you? I can be different! I can have fun, can be serious, I am soulful and kind. If I believed the person, then it's forever. I hate betrayal. I am honest, openhearted and cheerful! I think that all things that happened in my life are not accidental; all of our actions are needed for something that destined ...

Tagged:

5 comments:

  1. I want to talk with you
    I am living in saudi arab
    My skype id is Vicky.akela1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I'm 34 years
    I'm a dentist
    I'm living in sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see u g,
    0313 4032729 plz chat with me here ok
    i also want a good frnd, t.c and waiting u r kindness. syed ahmad

    ReplyDelete