Monday, May 26, 2014

In everyone's life there are two bands , white and black . If you want, I 'll be in your life just a white stripe , I'll support you ! I am a young , energetic , loyal , and loving girl . My life is filled with bright colors. I love to bring smiles , I'm told that my smile full of warmth of the sun . I want to give you a smile , that she would be filled with happiness your eyes.
My man should not be perfect, but unique and loved. With these words, I want to let you know that I am not looking for the ideal, but if you become a favorite for me and the only thing you will be the most ideal and myself believe this! Ethnicity is just a shell that keeps your soul, and most importantly what's in your head and heart. Just be strong and confident. So you have a chance to get the key to my heart.

Tagged:

4 comments: