Sunday, May 25, 2014

My friends describe me as intelligent, best, outgoing, I am very friendly and feminine. I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh. I am a Christian, not smoking, not drinking and without tattoos. I have a traditional view of marriage and family and serious about building a strong family. I like the sun saying me good morning, the wind singing me songs, the sky smiling to me, the stars telling me their secrets and so on... I live here and now, but I remember my past and think about my future. My other features you can find out from our conversations.
Who am I looking for? That is a good question. Just a man who is not afraid of new experience, open-minded, cheerful and eager to love be loved, who is ready to accept me as Im am with all my positive and negative features.

Tagged:

1 comment: