Tuesday, May 27, 2014

From the very start I should say that it is not an easy thing to speak about myself as it is hard to have a look at yourself from aside,but at the same time who knows you better than yourself? When I look at myself in the mirror I see a blond girl with long straight hair, green eyes and an athletic figure. As to my appearance I`m rather tall and slim... I think that I`m tempered, reserved, calm and modest. But sometimes I can lose my temper and become either angry or sad. I like staying alone and sometimes I retreat into my shell. But at the same time I like my friends, I like to laugh and joke. I have good sense of humor. It means I understand humor and appreciate it. That`s why I`m sure that we could be a perfect couple. I will give boiling strong energy of young life. I know you missed me, did`t you?

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment