Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I like my life the way it is at the moment, I have a lot of friends, wonderful job and many hobbies but all this is nothing compared to real woman happiness. You will ask me what is real woman happiness and I will answer you: real woman happiness is when your beloved man wakes up with you every morning... As out-going and life-loving person, I like traveling and exploring new cultures, new lands. I am fond of listening to pop , classical and modern music and dancing of course is favorite activity for leisure time to spend with friends. I like vacations at the seaside, listening to the sounds of sea, and sea gulls, roaming along the beach, feeling wet sand under my feet and dreaming about life and future, making plans and dreams. I am friendly and sociable and that is why I adore family picnics, cooking is my favorite hobby and I will never let my beloved to be master at our kitchen, because cooking is woman's priority )) I have good sense of humor, I like playing jokes and having fun. I am fond of reading and learning by heart interesting expressions from favorite books. I adore animals, especially cats and dogs. I like to relax in the arm chair, with good and tasteful cup of coffee, and reading interesting book or watching an interesting film and to sink into the interesting plot,


Tagged:

1 comment:

  1. I am living in saudi arab
    First I want to talk with you
    My skype id is Vicky.akela1

    ReplyDelete