Saturday, May 31, 2014

I am joyful and cheerful, caring and attentive, gentle and feminine. I believe that in order to build successful relationship both partners should work hard making compromises and listening to each other, respecting and loving, caring and being attentive.I think that most of the relations can start with a good friendship and a great conversation.When you look into my eyes you will see the eternal desire to love, to feel tenderness and passion.I am the very woman who can make you feel desirable.
I am searching for that only one beloved man, an understanding friend with a good personality. You will be always the best for me and I will love you for who you are! I want to create a strong family to make my husband happy.I am looking forward to meet a man to share life, with whom I can't stop admire and adore, give all my love and devotion.

Tagged:

1 comment: